(Senior) Data Warehouse Engineer (x/w/m)
Chevalier is a modern law firm in the field of labor law with a focus on employee protection. We help employees in all positions and from all industries in questions regarding labor law, and especially concerning termination situations. We belong to Flightright, the #1platform for air passenger rights. What unites us is our mission to give people access to justice! To do this we rethink legal services and highly emphasize the close cooperation between lawyers, software engineers and clients. Our main focus is always client happiness.
We’re looking for a (Senior) Data Warehouse Engineer (x/w/m) who takes care of our Data Warehouses and helps us to bring the Flightright group to the next level.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitalize and automate legal processes
- You design and implement high performance batch and real-time data pipelines
- You design and build visualization and analytics tools to empower internal and external customers with actionable insights
- You translate product and business requirements into data models that are maintainable and extensible
- You develop and constantly optimize prediction models
- You develop, test, maintain and monitor production ETL processes
- You work with executive, product, marketing and software development teams to assist with data-related technical topics and support their data infrastructure needs
- We offer a fast moving and changing environment
- Additional benefits like home office & flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Fruits & drinks, games and, and, and.
You have 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, Data Architect or Data Analyst. You master data warehousing development and fundamentals and you have experience with the integration of applications, features and APIs in existing frameworks. You have knowledge of Java (Spring Boot), Python (Flask), Tableau, ETL Tools (e.g. Pentaho), AWS, Git. Moreover have a passion for business-oriented data development. Besides you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus. Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on a big challenge and building something wonderful!
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity!
In case you have any questions contact [email protected]