Fullstack Developer (x/f/m)
... is a modern law firm in the field of labor law with a focus on employee protection. We help employees in all positions and from all industries in questions regarding labor law, and especially concerning termination situations. We belong to Flightright, the #1platform for air passenger rights. What unites us is our mission to give people access to justice! To do this we rethink legal services and highly emphasize the close cooperation between lawyers, software engineers and clients. Our main focus is always client happiness.
Are you ready to be a part of our Team? Join us now as a Fullstack Developer (x/f/m) to bring the Flightright group to the next level.
- You use modern technology stacks and methods to create user-friendly frontend applications and APIs that help our customers to get justice
- You work closely with designers, product managers and engineers to create awesome products
- You develop features that offer great frontend UX and maintainability
- You have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- We offer a fast moving and changing environment
- Guaranteed development budget
- Additional benefits like home office & flexible working hours
- Language classes
- Fruits & drinks, games and, and, and.
You have a passion for Frontend Development and 3+ years of experience. You speak fluent HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6) and have worked with frameworks like Vue.js or React. You developed Microservices with Java and Spring Boot and deployed them on Containers using Kubernetes. You have a solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles, UI and application architecture, OOP design and principles. You have a strong interest in testing, clean code, responsive design, accessibility and structure in software development. You keep up to date with the latest developments in IT technologies. You have knowledge of working with agile tools and love working in cross-functional and self-organized teams. You are fluent in English, German is a plus but not required. Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on a big challenge and building something wonderful.
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity! In case you have any questions just contact [email protected]