Junior Frontend Engineer (x/f/m)
... is a modern law firm in the field of labor law with focus on employee protection. We help employees in all positions and from all industries in questions regarding labor law, and especially concerning termination situations.
We promise our clients extraordinary quality in our legal consulting and optimal outcomes in litigation and negotiation, enabled by efficient use of technology. Our mission is to rethink legal services, and we distinguish ourselves through high interdisciplinary competence and innovative client solutions.
Working at Chevalier does not only constitute conventional legal work but also the development of one of the first real digital law firms in Germany. We highly emphasize the close cooperation between lawyers, software engineers, and clients. Our main focus is always client happiness.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitalize and automate legal processes
- Our products include a full-fledged law firm software, analytics solutions, and algorithms to predict case outcomes
- You help designing and building our Frontend in React under the guidance of Senior Engineers and our CTO and Founder
- You introduce your own ideas and approaches
- You take responsibility & ownership for product parts
- Take the opportunity to design and shape the law firm of the future
- Enjoy freedom to put emphasis on your personal interests and pick projects that cater to your personal preference
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops
- Work in inter-divisional projects directly with our CTO, our other Managing Directors and lawyers
- Join an inspiring team with a passion for working on big challenges from diverse cultural, professional, and academic backgrounds
We encourage applications from all kinds of backgrounds, whether you actually studied computer science or not - we value motivation and skills higher than specific academic or professional background. Ideally you like to work on Front- and Backend. Since we are a currently a small Tech-Team, our tasks are diverse. An affinity and talent for design is definitely a plus.
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on a big challenge and building something wonderful!
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity.