Lead Developer (x/w/m)
...is a modern law firm in the field of labor law with a focus on employee protection. We help employees in all positions and from all industries in questions regarding labor law, and especially concerning termination situations. We belong to Flightright, the #1-platform for air passenger rights. What unites us is our mission to give people access to justice! To do this we rethink legal services and highly emphasize the close cooperation between lawyers, software engineers and clients. Our main focus is always client happiness.
We’re looking for a Lead Developer (x/f/m) who takes care of our development team and helps us to bring the Flightright group to the next level.
- You develop meaningful services that empowers customer rights
- You implement and maintain features and projects related to our own case management application
- You work closely with designers, product managers and engineers to create awesome products
- You develop the technical skills of our Engineers by providing continuous mentorship
- You give our development teams architectural guidance
- You help the teams to improve the knowledge in cloud usage (AWS) and implement the DevOps idea
- You support the continuous team improvement and collaboration processes
- You take part in the recruiting process helping assess applicants until the onboarding
You have several years of experience with Software Development including technical responsibility. You have worked successfully with product teams in the past and have experience with mentoring developers. You developed Microservices with Java and Spring Boot and deployed them on Containers using Kubernetes. You have a solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles, UI and application architecture, OOP design and principles. You have a strong interest in testing, clean code, responsive design, accessibility and structure in software development. You keep up to date with the latest developments in IT technologies. You have knowledge of working with agile tools and love working in cross-functional and self-organized teams. You are fluent in English, German is a plus but not required.
- We offer a fast moving and changing environment
- Additional benefits like home office & flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Fruit, drinks and games
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity.