Product Manager (x/f/m)
... is a modern law firm in the field of labor law with focus on employee protection. We help employees in all positions and from all industries in questions regarding labor law, and especially concerning termination situations.
We promise our clients extraordinary quality in our legal consulting and optimal outcomes in litigation and negotiation, enabled by efficient use of technology. Our mission is to rethink legal services, and we distinguish ourselves through high interdisciplinary competence and innovative client solutions.
Working at Chevalier does not only constitute conventional legal work but also the development of one of the first real digital law firms in Germany. We highly emphasize the close cooperation between lawyers, software engineers, and clients. Our main focus is always client happiness.
- In your role as Product Manager of the SCRUM team you support the team throughout the sprint cycle to achieve their sprint goals
- You lead the product development lifecycle from ideation through launch
- You work closely with the engineering team to scope, define and drive the evolution of our product that empowers the customers based on their needs using lean and agile practices
- You work in cross‐functional teams where you are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, ensuring on time delivery, overseeing internal communication and managing releases
- You are responsible for the product strategy, roadmap and backlog; you specify and prioritize new requirements and requests of internal and external stakeholders
- You determine best methods to test potential solutions and gather feedback including market analysis, competitive benchmarking and identification of customer’s needs
- You quickly test product hypotheses and iterate based on feedback and KPIs
- You have the chance to help shape the law firm of the future and to develop our meaningful product
- You will take over a very exciting position in close cooperation with an inspiring and diverse team from many different disciplines
- You will have flexible working hours and have the possibility to develop your skills
- We offer an open and team-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- In our beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg we like to celebrate events and cooking every week together
- Our fridge is filled with soft drinks and we have fresh fruits, various types of cereal, coffee and tea for you
You have at least one year experience in Product Management ideally in an e-commerce company as well as profound knowledge in handling agile methods, in short, you have an "agile mindset". With your ownership mentality you have a good understanding of the dependencies of frontend and backend development. You can drive production of ideas from concept to MPVs. Besides you are curious about the customer behavior and eager to do A/B tests. You are a clear communicator with an analytical mindset as well as highly organized and self‐motivated. Proficient English language skills round off your profile and German is a big plus.
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity.