Senior Full Stack Engineer (x/f/m)
... is a modern law firm in the field of labor law with focus on employee protection. We help employees in all positions and from all industries in questions regarding labor law, and especially concerning termination situations.
We promise our clients extraordinary quality in our legal consulting and optimal outcomes in litigation and negotiation, enabled by efficient use of technology. Our mission is to rethink legal services, and we distinguish ourselves through high interdisciplinary competence and innovative client solutions.
Working at Chevalier does not only constitute conventional legal work but also the development of one of the first real digital law firms in Germany. We highly emphasize the close cooperation between lawyers, software engineers, and clients. Our main focus is always client happiness.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitalize and automate legal processes
- Our products include a full-fledged law firm software, analytics solutions, and algorithms to predict case outcomes
- You play a crucial role in designing, building, and updating our Front- and Backend in React and Node
- You are responsible for the development and conception of technical projects
- You introduce your own ideas and approaches
- You take responsibility & ownership for products and product parts
- You shape our Engineering-team and -processes
- You help our Junior Engineers to develop their skills
- Take the opportunity to design and shape the law firm of the future
- Enjoy freedom to put emphasis on your personal interests and pick projects that cater to your personal preference
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops
- Work in inter-disciplinary projects directly with our CTO, our other Managing Directors and lawyers
- Join an inspiring team with a passion for working on big challenges from diverse cultural, professional, and academic backgrounds
- Get the opportunity to take a team lead position when our team grows
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on a big challenge and building something wonderful!
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity.